Path

                     Learning ICT is not that easy actually. It feels relieving that I have learned more about internet examples are about the Searching Techniques, Internet Architects,  and the interesting one is when does the internet born. Do we really ask ourselves where does the internet came from. i have a lot of questions sinking in my head right now. going back, not only those, I also learned on how to make my own Blogs, which I've never done before. Through my blogs, I can express myself and sharing my thoughts about a particular topic.  I also learned how to put credits on the rightful owner of the images that I've used and the bases of my blogs.

                   There are so much differences with the previous grade levels I've succeeded. Unlike before, the level of expectations of us has gained more. Myself also grow to learn more, to understand more. It made my mental and physical health drain in everyday quizzes and assignments given on us.  That every step we take is a road to the betterment of my abilities. 

                  These challenges, I always focus on the mistakes that I've done and to my weaknesses so that I can manage to deal with it and strengthen them. Since this is now our last school year as a Junior High School Special Science Class, I try to pursue myself to stand with my own feet and go beyond my limits.

                   Moving along, I'll still continue to learn on what I've already learned on the first quarter. I will learn, discover, and explore more on the Internet. Not just to be able to apply on my mind but also in daily life. Aside from what I've learned on academics, I also consider this batch of high school classmates and teachers as a great experience on becoming a better person. I learned to treasure them in my heart, 

Comments

  1. What are the similarities you've been encountered between a vlogger and a blogger?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts