My Dream, My Future


       

                     “Live your values, pursue your dreams, and Follow your passion”. It implies the best way we must do to have a better future we could possibly have.


           
                      Over my lifetime I realized and decided that I would like to accomplish. First and for most, of course to help my parents and serve my fellows. Aside from those, is to be an engineer with a master’s degree. At first, I could hardly decide what I want to be in the future because there are so many choices painted in my mind. But at this time, I am at the crossroads where I have to make decisions. But with all the hardships and sacrifices of my parents that are exerting just to send me in school. Engineering is a very broad field. There are so many types of engineering, that there is bound to be one you find interest in. Since science and technology are constantly expanding, there will always be new problems to solve-you'll rarely be bored. Unlike other jobs that require you to do the same thing over and over, the work of engineers greatly varies.




                       As you can see, I have big plans for my future. I plan to make something of myself, and not to give up. I have a major fear of failure, and I won't let it get to me. My parents expect a lot out of me, and I think I have done a good job so far. My dreams are what keep me going; they are an object for me to strive for. I will obtain that object one day.

https://www.megaessays.com/viewpaper/78588.html
https://www.google.com/search?biw=1366&bih=657&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=NbuAXKemDMWbmAWkgoGgCQ&q=isnhs&oq=+ISNHS&gs_l=img.1.1.0l2j0i24j0i10i24.7872.7872..10128...0.0..0.72.72.1......1....1..gws-wiz-img.2gESrV1K8dg#imgdii=mD7yDynWjKDORM:&imgrc=1WZp7nGeTIuAnM:
https://www.google.com/search?biw=1366&bih=608&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=27uAXJzGB6HDmAX8kbfIDw&q=my+dream+my+future&oq=my+dream+my+&gs_l=img.3.1.0l10.7934.18289..20722...1.0..1.74.878.13......3....1..gws-wiz-img.....0..35i39j0i67j0i24j0i10i24.0-slFq-RFlQ#imgrc=fmqm-kf4c7Xt3M:

Comments

Popular Posts