CHANGE; Starts with Me

                We, the human race, have been placed on Earth for a purpose, and it is our duty in life to discover exactly what that purpose is. Changing the world begins with improving who we are on the inside.

                 Each one of us have a unique identity and our own distinct thoughts and these thoughts often propel us to act. By mindfully centering our thoughts in a positive direction, we can improve our actions and our character. Look around you, there is a huge responsibility that is upahead. The most powerful way one can change the society by simply completing a small acts of kindness. Individually we cannot eradicate war, poverty, greed and corruption. I won’t invent a cure for cancer or solve the opiate crisis. But I can change myself. And in changing myself I may have a greater, more positive impact on my world, the one in which I actually live.

                  We can lead change and make our world a better place if we start with ourselves. Learning to become a better student, parent, teacher and coach to others will enable to contribute more to our community, and industry by positive change into my life, by initiating change, I might be able to positively influence others.

Comments

Popular Posts