Reflection

            This grading is so remarkable for us. Full of hardships, tears and sweats that we've put in our performance at school. We tend to put so much effort, sacrifices and responsibilities in everything we do in order to achieve our goals before we end our journey as Special Science Class.

            Through three months of journey of third quarter period, many concepts were taught to us such as the HTML Links, wherein we can link html files and link photos and creating our own web design. The Communtiy Based Research of our classmate served as our information to create our web  design. Also, we mananged to publish more articles.

             I will continue to make html for our own web design. I will continue to post in my blog account. Also, I will always remember to have the references below my article. This grading has been an amazing and good journey.

Comments

Popular Posts